CE Spain SCP is the data controller. Our details are:
Fiscal name: CE Spain SCP VAT number: J67384511 Address: Passeig de Gràcia 53, Àtic, 08007 Barcelona, Spain Telephone: 606660633 Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes of your data usage:
We will use your data for the following purposes:
-Communication: daily management of enquiries, for the booking period, daily management of Clients, administrative, accounting, fiscal and legal.
-Marketing: For marketing and communications campaigns, for their effective evaluation on our website, on social media sites or other Internet sites.
-Website: For evaluation of positioning and S.E.O. actions online, users’ behavior and usability of our website and the effective management of our website.
-Legal: For our contracts of services and legal actions.
- Criteria and duration of data retention.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements, shall the interested party not request its elimination. The data will be retained in keeping with the legally established duration as specified by Spanish Fiscal and Accounting Law, with the date of the last communication as reference.
- Automatized decisions, profiles and applied logic:
CE Spain SCP will NOT make automatized decisions, profiles or applied logic to its data.
- Legitimization for contract execution:
Given that the usage of data is required in order to execute a merchant contract, which you are a part of, we notify that the contract provided is the “contrato mercantil” or a pre-contractual relation “relación precontractual”.
As personal data must be provided legally due to it being a legal and contractual requisite and mandatory requisite to provide the above-mentioned contract, you are notified that you are obligated to provide this data. The services contracted will not be carried out shall the personal data required not be provided by you.
- During the duration of the data retention, CE Spain SCP will not share this data with third parties, nor will they transfer the data, excluding legal or fiscal obligations or to execute the services contracted.
- The interested party may exercise their following legal rights:
- The right to request access to your personal data
- The right to request a correction or erasure
- The right to request limitation of its usage
- The right to deny its usage
- The right to transfer data
- The right to withdraw consent
You have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and to withdraw consent, when the data is no longer required for the grounds that it was provided.
In specific circumstances, the interested party may request limitation of its data usage, in this case we will only use your data for execution or for legal actions. In specific circumstance and due to your particular situation, the interested party may deny the usage of its data. In this case, CE Spain SCP, will no longer use your data, excluding for legitimate imperious reasons, or for execution or for legal actions.
If you have consented to your data usage for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without it affecting the legality of the usage of your personal data based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please send us a letter via post to CE Spain SCP VAT number VAT number: J67384511 Address: Passeig de Gràcia 53, Àtic, 08007, Barcelona, Spain or email us at email@example.com. If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to Spanish supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.agpd.es). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
In compliance with the specifications in “artículo 21 de la Ley 34/2002 de servicios de la sociedad de la información y comercio electrónico” referring to information and electronic commerce, if you do not want to receive any more information about our service, you can send a request to our email above, specifying “no more emails” in the email subject.
ORIGIN OF THE DATA COLLECTED
The origin of the personal data collected by CE Spain SCP are provided by the interested party: you or your legal representative.
The categories of data that we collect is as follows: (these are not sensitive data)
- Identification data
- Codes or identification keys
- Postal home addresses or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data
- You are visiting the website crystalevents.eu property of CE Spain SCP with fiscal address Passeig de Gràcia 53, Àtic, 08007, Barcelona with NIF nº J67384511.
You can contact the OWNER via the following methods:
- Phone: 606660633
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The conditions specified (referred to as LEGAL NOTICE) are for the purposes of regulating the usage of the website that the OWNER has for the general public.
The access to and/or usage of the website by the general public is defined as USER, who accepts, by accessing and/or using it, the general conditions of use specified here. These conditions will be applied regardless of the general contracting terms which in this case is mandatory for its execution.
- crystalevents.eu provides access to multitude of information, services, programs or data (referred to as “content”) on Internet, property of the OWNER or its licensees, to which the USER may have access.
The user is responsible for usage of the website. As such, this responsibility entails any necessary registration that may be mandatory in order to access specific services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing true and up-to-date information. Shall it be necessary, the USER may receive a password to access content. The USER will be responsible for this password, for using it responsibly, diligently and maintaining it confidential.
The USER accepts using the services and contents adequately (i.e., chat services, forums, news…) that the OWNER may offer via their website and agrees to not use them for the following:
- Illegal activities, illicit activities or contrary to good faith and public order
- Share racist, xenophobe, pornographic, illegal or propagandistic content, terrorism-related propaganda or any content that goes against human rights
- Damage CE Spain SCP, their providers or third parties, whether physically or logically, or to infect or spread viruses or any other element that may be susceptible to damage any of the above-mentioned systems or companies.
- Attempt to access or, in its case, use the email addresses of other users or modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website or information contained in it for solicitation, commercial, political, publicity or any other commercial end, especially in the usage of unsolicited electronic email
The OWNER reserves the right to withdraw and/or delete all comments and information that infringe rights, such as discriminatory, xenophobe, racist, pornographic content as well as content that infringe the rights of minors, public order and/or security, or which, in their view, is inadequate. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions of users via forums, chats or other participatory tools.
CONTENT. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- The OWNER is the owner of all of the intellectual and industrial property rights on their website, as well as all of the content that is part of the website, such as: images, photographs, audio, sound, video, software and texts; logos and brands, combinations of colors, structure and design, the selection of utilized materials, computer programs necessary for its usage, access and usage, etc., property of the OWNER or its licensees. All rights reserved. As specified on the Spanish Law “8 y 32.1, párrafo segundo, de la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual”, regarding intellectual property, the reproduction, copy, distribution and public communication, or any other utilization, including and not limited to the totality or part of the contents of the website for commercial ends, or any other end, in any format, device, computer, paper, or technical medium is strictly prohibited without the OWNER’s authorization.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- The USER accepts that the usage of the website and its contents and services are provided under the USER’s sole responsibility. The OWNER is not liable for the availability or functionality of the website, the infringement of any of the current legislative laws by the USER, the existence of malware or other IT elements that may damage the USER’s or a third parties’ technological devices, fraudulent usage of the contents or services by unauthorized third parties (such as the elimination, modification, etc., of any contents of services on the website), among others.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND ITS DURATION
- The OWNER reserves the right to modify the website or this legal notice when necessary, without prior notice. The duration of the specified conditions will be applicable until they are officially modified.
- This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. The OWNER does not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their content, veracity, functionality or their privacy policies. Furthermore, the inclusion of these links will in no way entail an association, merger or participation with those thirds parties.
- The OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services provided without prior notice, either requested by a third party or by the OWNER’s decision, to those USERS that do not comply with the conditions specified in this legal notice.
- The OWNER will take legal actions against those that do not comply with the specified conditions or inadequate utilization of their website, exercising all of the civil and legal rights that apply.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
- The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by the current legislative laws in Spain. All disputes and complaints arising out of or in connection with this legal notice shall be referred to and finally resolved by the Courts and Tribunes located in the city of Barcelona, Spain.
- crystalevents.eu is for adults the age of 18 or older. Minors are not authorized to use our services, and should not share their personal data with the OWNER. Shall this occur, the OWNER is not liable for any consequences subsequent to their sharing personal data as specified in this legal notice.
To improve our site’s usability and ensure that you have a better experience as you navigate our site.
Google Access Statistics (Google Analytics)
To analyze our site’s traffic and visitor’s demographics. Our site utilizes google’s services to analyze our site’s traffic and data such as number of visits and the countries from where the users are based. We do not access or store any personal data, only anonymous data for statistical purposes.
Adwords and Remarketing Google Services
To enable adsense. Crystal Events utilizes Google’s display network on third party sites that have Google Adsense with the objective of brand awareness and sales. The adverts shown may vary based on past visits.
You can unable cookies via Configuring Ads.