Laura’s background in Audiovisual Communication, Studio Art and Marketing have given her a unique vision of weddings, be it in creating new concepts, wedding schemes or alliances with the most reputable providers. She is a multi-tasker at heart, managing the team’s day-to-day work, wedding planning work and combining that with creating new, inspiring experiences for our Couples.
More on the blog
- Timings for a Spanish Destination Wedding
- Involve your family in your destination wedding!
- Wedding Trends 2021
- Tips to choosing your bridal party!
- Destination Spotlight: El Garraf
- How to have an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- Destination Spotlight: Costa Brava
- 6 Tips to Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Romantic, Intimate Winter Wedding!
- FAQ’s for your Spanish wedding vendors
- How to prepare for your hair and makeup trial
- Pros & Cons of a Destination Wedding
- Weddings: Post Covid-19