Laura’s background in Audiovisual Communication, Studio Art and Marketing have given her a unique vision of weddings, be it in creating new concepts, wedding schemes or alliances with the most reputable providers. She is a multi-tasker at heart, managing the team’s day-to-day work, wedding planning work and combining that with creating new, inspiring experiences for our Couples.
More on the blog
- 6 Tips to Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Romantic, Intimate Winter Wedding!
- FAQ’s for your Spanish wedding vendors
- How to prepare for your hair and makeup trial
- Pros & Cons of a Destination Wedding
- Weddings: Post Covid-19
- Destination wedding in Spain: Covid-19
- Barcelona Wedding Venues
- Tips to choosing the RIGHT wedding planner
- ImmaCle, Wedding Dress Designer
- Mimetik, Bohemian Wedding Dress Designer
- Barcelona, Capital of the Bridal Fashion World
- Negotiating for your Spanish Wedding