Laura’s background in Audiovisual Communication, Studio Art and Marketing have given her a unique vision of weddings, be it in creating new concepts, wedding schemes or alliances with the most reputable providers. She is a multi-tasker at heart, managing the team’s day-to-day work, wedding planning work and combining that with creating new, inspiring experiences for our Couples.
More on the blog
- Elope in Spain: Your Ultimate Guide
- How to Prepare for your Engagement Photo Shoot in Barcelona
- 5 Reasons to Plan Your Destination Wedding in Barcelona
- Romantic wedding at Castell de Sant Marçal
- Micro Wedding at Historic La Baronia
- Chic, Intimate wedding at Xalet del Nin
- Timings for a Spanish Destination Wedding
- Involve your family in your destination wedding!
- Wedding Trends 2021
- Tips to choosing your bridal party!
- Destination Spotlight: El Garraf
- How to have an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- Destination Spotlight: Costa Brava