We just want to say that, how much we appreciate Laura’s services. Without Laura, I don’t think we could’ve organized this event. Sometimes you feel organizing an event is easy but you know, when you get into the reel of things, there’s a lot of nervousness and a lot of things that you need to think about…Laura does this for us very well. Right darling? Yes, yes and I find that she’s very helpful, very easy to fix whatever question, there’s no pushing, flexible, this was very important for me, and very adjustable. We’re very picky and Laura can adjust very well to people’s situations. Yeah, and all the recommendations…what recommendations we had for restaurant, for the bus, for the flowers, for the music…was right. Thank you very, very much Laura. Thank you!
More on the blog
- 6 Tips to Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Romantic, Intimate Winter Wedding!
- FAQ’s for your Spanish wedding vendors
- How to prepare for your hair and makeup trial
- Pros & Cons of a Destination Wedding
- Weddings: Post Covid-19
- Destination wedding in Spain: Covid-19
- Barcelona Wedding Venues
- Tips to choosing the RIGHT wedding planner
- ImmaCle, Wedding Dress Designer
- Mimetik, Bohemian Wedding Dress Designer
- Barcelona, Capital of the Bridal Fashion World
- Negotiating for your Spanish Wedding