Hi guys, I’m Ciaran, this is my lovely, gorgeous-looking bride Louise and we’ve just gotten married today in Barcelona, courtesy of Laura and Crystal Events. We’ve had an absolutely amazing day. We didn’t realize how special it was going to be until we arrived here and Laura’s done a brilliant job, yes, a brilliant, brilliant job. Like, we didn’t know it was going to be this good, we were really, really nervous and if anyone’s going with Laura, in the future, just wait until the day arrives and it’s just going to work out. So thank you Laura! Their attention to detail was amazing, yes, it was brilliant. Thanks very much, thank you Laura, cheers! Thank you Laura, I hope we haven’t been too much bother, so thank you again, and wish you the best in the future. Thank you, cheers, thanks.
More on the blog
- Timings for a Spanish Destination Wedding
- Involve your family in your destination wedding!
- Wedding Trends 2021
- Tips to choosing your bridal party!
- Destination Spotlight: El Garraf
- How to have an Eco-Friendly Wedding
- Destination Spotlight: Costa Brava
- 6 Tips to Choosing a Wedding Venue
- Romantic, Intimate Winter Wedding!
- FAQ’s for your Spanish wedding vendors
- How to prepare for your hair and makeup trial
- Pros & Cons of a Destination Wedding
- Weddings: Post Covid-19